Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hello again

I thought I was done with blogging.  Apparently not.  It's not that I have anything profound to say, any wise words to share with the masses...I just like to share stuff.  The stuff I think, cook, create, see, experience (and if I get brave enough, maybe even wear).  Just stuff.  My word for 2015 is "BE".  So I'll "be" brave and share a few of my adventures through the second half of this little life of mine.

This Christmas, my family pitched in and got me the one thing I've been wanting forever but haven't been willing to part with the money for.  A Silhouette Cameo!!  My family rocks.  I have no idea of what I'm doing but I'm slowly teaching myself.  Unlike a lot of things, the learning process for this is actually kind of fun.

This is my first multi-layer project.  It's a card for one of my aunts.  I can see the imperfections (why are we always our own worst critics?) but I'm overall pleased as punch with how it turned out.


The little gloves and tools actually slide out of the pockets!  How cute is that??

Anyway, #BECREATIVE and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment