Sunday, January 11, 2015

You Color My World

New Year's down, on to Valentine's Day!  Seems as though the life of a cardmaker is always spent in anticipation of the next holiday or event.  

My two grandkids are close enough in age that they always want what the other one has.  Now that I think about it, to some extent, aren't we all like that?  When I can, I try to make sure I send them both similar things.  Cuts down on the tantrums Mommy has to deal with.  For this same reason, I celebrate both of them on both birthdays.  It can be a little expensive, but I only have the two and they are my world, so...

I came across these crayon stickers in Joann quite awhile back and thought of the babies.  This is what I came up with in the way of Valentine's Day cards for them.



Pretty plain and simple, but they're 2 and 3.  The fancy stuff will come later.

Off to do a little bit of shopping.  I'm still on the hunt for a perfect red bead necklace.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment