Friday, January 30, 2015




Time is flying by!  Hard to believe that January is already down to its last drop.  As much as I hate to wish time away, I have to say that I don't really mind.  We're just moving closer and closer to my road trip with my girlie and the grandbabies.  She thinks I'm going to lose my mind being locked in a car for 24 hours with two toddlers.  And I might.  But I'd pretty much do anything to be able to see those sweet little faces...even when they aren't being sweet!

Anyway, since we're getting close to Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share the last of the cards I managed to put together.  Nothing extravagant or technique heavy; that's just not my style (or talent).  But throw a piece of chocolate in the envelope and somebody will be happy to get one!


No comments:

Post a Comment